We offer you
- A training program with complete integration into the work process
- Continuous training support in a company with a future
- Training on innovative technology and state-of-the-art construction equipment
- An open and direct company culture - We are on a first-name basis
- Company-owned lodging at no charge while deployed to sites in Germany and the BeNeLux states
- Qualitrain: Company fitness that gets things moving - Your membership card that opens the doors to various fitness and sports centers all over Germany for you
- Mainka-Shoppingcard: Receive 25€ monthly for your purchases
- Free catering in form of tea, coffee and mineral water
Your area of responsibility
You will become the master of construction machines. If you like technology and have some initial experience with construction or agricultural equipment, your are the right person for this job. You come to us with a good school leaving certificate, or ideally a certificate in building technology from a vo-tech college.
- Good school leaving certificate, vo-tech certificate in building technology desired
- Interest in the construction trade and enthusiasm for operating construction machinery
- Technical skills, spatial imagination and manual dexterity
- High flexibility, enthusiasm for learning
- Team spirit
Contact persons & data
Building the future with Mainka
Hi! My name is Simon Thole. As a personnel officer, I am you contact person for any questions involving training or internships. At Mainka, you can expect complex industrial construction projects with exciting responsibilities — and an owner-managed family business that is proud of the competence of its employees! Since we essentially do all phases of a construction project ourselves, we can offer a wide range of educational opportunities, from construction equipment operator to IT specialist for systems integration. Your chances of permanent employment after your successful training period are nearly 100%.
Simply enter your data in our contact form, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We also look forward to receiving your application by e-mail (please attach all documents in one PDF) or the classic way by mail. Or simply give me a call! I am available anytime to answer any questions you might have. I would be pleased to welcome you to Mainka very soon!
We look forward to receiving your application by mail or e-mail:
Mainka Bau GmbH & Co. KG
Simon Thole | Darmer Esch 74 | 49811 Lingen
T: 0591 80006-672 | M: +49 151 57132-672 | @: