We offer you
- A training program with complete integration into the IT department
- Indvidual preparation for your interim and final exams
- Continuous training support in a company with future
- Training on innovative technology and comprehensive IT equipment
- An open and direct company culture - We are on a firts-name basis
- Qualitrain: Company fitness that gets things moving - Your membership card that opens the doors to various fitness and sports centers all over Germany for you
- Mainka-Shoppingcard: Receive 25€ monthly for your purchases
- Free catering in form of tea, coffee and mineral water
Your area of responsibility
You are a pro at all things digital. Logical thinking, math skills and persistence are among your strengths. If you have at least a secondary school certificate, ideally a qualification as a technical IT assistant or a similar certificate, you are in the right place.
- A good secondary school certificate, commercial college certificate or a comparable certificate
- Interest in commercial and administrative work
- Good maths skills and good oral and written communication skills
Contact persons & data
Building the future with Mainka
Hi! My name is Simon Thole. As a personnel officer, I am you contact person for any questions involving training or internships. At Mainka, you can expect complex industrial construction projects with exciting responsibilities — and an owner-managed family business that is proud of the competence of its employees! Since we essentially do all phases of a construction project ourselves, we can offer a wide range of educational opportunities, from construction equipment operator to IT specialist for systems integration. Your chances of permanent employment after your successful training period are nearly 100%.
Simply enter your data in our contact form, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We also look forward to receiving your application by e-mail (please attach all documents in one PDF) or the classic way by mail. Or simply give me a call! I am available anytime to answer any questions you might have. I would be pleased to welcome you to Mainka very soon!
We look forward to receiving your application by mail or e-mail:
Mainka Bau GmbH & Co. KG
Simon Thole | Darmer Esch 74 | 49811 Lingen
T: 0591 80006-672 | M: +49 151 57132-672 | @: