We offer you
- A training with complete integration into all business departments
- Individual preparation for your interim and final exams
- Continuous training support in a company with a future
- An open and direct company culture - We are at firts-name basis
- Training on innovative technology and state-of-the-art tools
- Qualitrain: Company fitness that gets things moving - Your membership card that opens the doors to various fitness and sports centers all over Germany for you
- Mainka-Shoppingcard: Receive 25€ monthly for your purchases
- Free catering in form of tea, coffee and mineral water
Your area of responsibility
You whip our machines into shape! With our maintenance crew, you keep our utility vehicles, cars and construction equipment up and running.
- Good school leaving or secondary school certificate, possibly with a vo-tech certificate in vehicle technology
- Technical skills and manual dexterity
- Logical thinking in trouble shooting and repair work
- Responsibility and thoroughness
- Enthusiasm for learning
Contact persons & data
Building the future with Mainka
Hi! My name is Simon Thole. As a personnel officer, I am you contact person for any questions involving training or internships. At Mainka, you can expect complex industrial construction projects with exciting responsibilities — and an owner-managed family business that is proud of the competence of its employees! Since we essentially do all phases of a construction project ourselves, we can offer a wide range of educational opportunities, from construction equipment operator to IT specialist for systems integration. Your chances of permanent employment after your successful training period are nearly 100%.
Simply enter your data in our contact form, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We also look forward to receiving your application by e-mail (please attach all documents in one PDF) or the classic way by mail. Or simply give me a call! I am available anytime to answer any questions you might have. I would be pleased to welcome you to Mainka very soon!
We look forward to receiving your application by mail or e-mail:
Mainka Bau GmbH & Co. KG
Simon Thole | Darmer Esch 74 | 49811 Lingen
T: 0591 80006-672 | M: +49 151 57132-672 | @: