We offer you
- A training program with complete integration into the work process
- Continuous training support in a company with a future
- An open and direct company culture - We are on a first-name basis
- Training on innovative technology and state-of-the-art construction equipment
- Company-owned lodging at no charge while deployed to sites in Germany and the BeNeLux states
- Qualitrain: Company fitness that gets things moving - Your membership card that opens the doors to various fitness and sports centers all over Germany for you
- Mainka-Shoppingcard: Receive 25€ monthly for your purchases
- Free catering in form of tea, coffee and mineral water
Your area of responsibility
You will become an indispensable specialist for pipeline construction. You lay and maintain the “veins” of the construction site. You work meticulously and precisely and have a talent for manual tasks? If you have a school leaving or secondary school certificate, ideally a vo-tech certificate in building technology, Mainka is the place for you.
- Good school leaving certificate, possibly vo-tech certificate building technology
- Interest in the construction trade
- Manual dexterity and good hand-eye coordination
- High flexibility, enthusiasm for learning
- Team spirit
Contact persons & data
Building the future with Mainka
Hi! My name is Simon Thole. As a personnel officer, I am you contact person for any questions involving training or internships. At Mainka, you can expect complex industrial construction projects with exciting responsibilities — and an owner-managed family business that is proud of the competence of its employees! Since we essentially do all phases of a construction project ourselves, we can offer a wide range of educational opportunities, from construction equipment operator to IT specialist for systems integration. Your chances of permanent employment after your successful training period are nearly 100%.
Simply enter your data in our contact form, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We also look forward to receiving your application by e-mail (please attach all documents in one PDF) or the classic way by mail. Or simply give me a call! I am available anytime to answer any questions you might have. I would be pleased to welcome you to Mainka very soon!
We look forward to receiving your application by mail or e-mail:
Mainka Bau GmbH & Co. KG
Simon Thole | Darmer Esch 74 | 49811 Lingen
T: 0591 80006-672 | M: +49 151 57132-672 | @: